George Bisacca Court at Alumni HallLoyola Drive, Fairfield, CT 06824
Opened on December 5, 1959, Alumni Hall seats 2,479 fans - who have been recognized by Sports Illustrated as being among the most vocal and loyal and the nation. Alumni Hall is currently the home of Fairfield volleyball and women's basketball and the on-campus home of Stags' men's basketball.
The centerpiece of Alumni Hall is George Bisacca Court, dedicated on Nov. 6, 2015 in honor of the Stags' legendary head men's basketball coach and the University's former director of athletics.
Alumni Hall was the site of the MAAC Volleyball Championship in both 2007 and 2012 as well as three rounds - including the semifinals - of the 2012 CollegeInsider.com Tournament (men's basketball).
Driving Directions & Parking Information