2016 Women's Soccer Promotional Schedule
August 18, 2016
Complete 2016 Fairfield Women's Soccer Schedule
Sunday, September 11
Fairfield vs. Syracuse, 1 p.m.
• Free ice cream sundaes for Fairfield students
• $2 ice cream sundaes for all other fans
• Fairfield U. First Year Experience event
Saturday, September 17
Fairfield vs. Canisius, 1 p.m.
• Women's Soccer 25th Anniversary Celebration and Alumni Day
• Camper Appreciation Day
Saturday, September 24
Fairfield vs. Siena, 4 p.m.
• Stags Up t-shirt to first 100 Fairfield students
• Faculty and Staff Appreciation Night
• $1 Popcorn Day
• Lil’ Stags Club Packet Party
• Post-match youth clinic and autograph session
Wednesday, October 5
Fairfield vs. Saint Peter's, 11 a.m.
• Kids' Day Out
Wednesday, October 19
Fairfield vs. Monmouth, 7 p.m.
• Pink Game to benefit breast cancer awareness
Saturday, October 22
Fairfield vs. Rider, 1 p.m.
• Senior Day
• Fairfield Stags Pennant giveaway for Fairfield students
• Alumni and Family Weekend
• Jersey Saturday: Free admission for youth soccer players wearing their team jersey
Visit FairfieldStags.com for details as gameday approaches and for further promotional announcements.
Fans can also purchase Fan Experience packages to host a gathering or celebrate a special occasion with the Stags. Experiences may include (subject to availability) premium seating, a visit from Lucas the Stag, postgame autograph session, video board or public address recognition and more. To plan your Fan Experience packages or for more information, contact Abigail Corning, Coordinator of Marketing and Fan Experience, at 203-254-4000 ext. 2265 or email@example.com.
Fairfield students can download the Super Stag Rewards App powered by SuperFanU. For every check-in at a home event in 2016-17, students will be eligible to win prizes from local sponsors.